The Advances in Pain Medicine International Winter Symposium (APMIWS) is organized by the Pain Research Forum. It will be conducted from 21st January to 26th January 2018 at the Hotel Village Montana in Frontignan, Tignes, France.
This symposium is a six-day programme of lectures and expert discussion in breath-taking locations which will cover major areas like interventions for neuropathic pain and update on interventional cancer pain management, the placebo effect, cannabis and chronic pain etc. This symposium cordially invites all the prominent and recognized specialists from this field to share their experience and to help enhance others to learn various treatment options.
Why should you attend this event?
- Help in updating your insight in most recent speculations in the field.
- Emphasis is on update and new developments in the field.
- Invites eminent and distinguished experts from this field on the Symposium.
- Extensive overview lectures on a number of important areas.
- Network with the experts in a friendly setting.